Alpha Miner Firmware Download
We have partnered with the leading aftermarket overclock FW developer Vnish team to help our customers achieve ROI faster. The custom Alpha Miner versions of Vnish firmware feature exclusive profiles, allowing higher performance limits for the miners using more powerful PSUs. If you'd like to get the most out of your ASIC, we recommend using our FW version*.
Vnish Alpha Miner FW v3.2.1 for Bitmain Antminer S17/T17 Series*
Alpha Miner exclusive profiles:
Antminer S17 Antminer S17+ Antminer T17 Antminer T17+
89TH @ 4500W 101TH @ 4500W 66TH @ 3700W 83TH @ 4400W
96TH @ 4900W 110TH @ 4800W 72TH @ 4000W 89TH @ 4700W
This FW can be used on either air or immersed ASICs, however becareful when using on air, watch the chips temperature. You can use the Alpha Miner PSU-4K17BM in immersion with up to 4900W power*.
Vnish Alpha Miner FW v1.1.12 for Bitmain Antminer S19/T19 Series*
We recommend downloading FW for your region. Don't know how to download? Follow the instructions below.
* A developer fee of 2.8% of the produced hash rate will be charged with a discount to 2% for customers with 1000 miners or more. If you already run Vnish FW and have other fee arrangement, please let us know and we will match what you are currently paying. Alpha Miner bears no responsibility for possible damages caused by careless use of the FW.
Americas and Europe
Americas and Europe
Antminer S19 Firmware Installation
1. Before you install:
- Make sure your micro-SD card is 16GB maximum
- For the J family (S19j, S19j Pro) - only Beagle Bone (SD card slot on the board itself) and Xilinx (SD card slot on the front panel) control boards are supported at the moment, NOT the AM Logic ones. If you do have a miner with AML board, you may need to replace it
- S19i is not yet supported as of July 20, 2022
- Choose the region and download the FW here
2. Prepare your SD-card:
- Open and unzip the downloaded folder
- Find the files corresponding to your hardware (both model and control board type must match)
- With BalenaEtcher, select the card (Select Target command) and the image to record (Flash from file command)
- Start recording (Flash command)
3. Install the Firmware
- Unplug the miner
- Insert the SD-card into control board*
- Power the miner up and wait for it to boot.
- Click Unblock and enter the password (admin)
- Press Ctrl + F5 to clear cache
* IMPORTANT! SD card must always be installed unless you want it to go back to the original FW. If you do, shut it off, remove the SD card and turn it back on.